Skip to content
Excellent glaze on ham for Easter.
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cider Keg Sparkling Apple Cider Jelly
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dry mustard
- Bake Ham as directed.
- Combine until smooth: brown sugar, jelly, vinegar and mustard.
- Pour over ham.
- increase oven heat to 425 ◦F and bake uncovered about 15 minutes or until glazed, spooning any glaze that drips in pan back over pan.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.